Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1
Startdata en plaatsen
@The Academy biedt haar producten standaard aan in de volgende regio's: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alphen aan den Rijn, Amersfoort, Antwerpen, Arnhem, Breda, Dordrecht, Ede, Eindhoven, Hilversum, Maastricht, Middelburg, Nijmegen, Roermond, Rotterdam, Tilburg, Utrecht, Veenendaal, Venlo
BeschrijvingImplementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) v1.0 is a course that prepares the learner for implementing a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.x, which is the call-routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution.
Lab exercises included in the course help learners to perform postinstallation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP and H.323 and, SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. Learners will also implement media resources, audio and video conferencing,…
Lab exercises included in the course help learners to perform postinstallation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP and H.323 and, SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. Learners will also implement media resources, audio and video conferencing, and describe QoS.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a Cisco Collaboration Solution, including its functions, architecture, deployment, and redundancy options, and how to deploy endpoints, users, and Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Describe the functions and the purpose of a dial plan and explains how to implement on-cluster calling
- Describe how to configure MGCP, H.323, and SIP gateways. The module also describes how to create a dial plan that supports inbound and outbound off-cluster calling for numbers and URLs.
- Describe the types of media resources that Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports, how to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager server software-based media resources, and how to implement Cisco hardware-based media resources
- Describe how to implement audio and video conferencing devices that can be used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, built-in Cisco Unified Communications Manager software audio bridge, Cisco IOS-based audio and video conference bridges, and Cisco TelePresence conferencing products including Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU, and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
- Provide an introduction to QoS with emphasis on the QoS components, often referred to as the QoS toolkit, that are used to provide services for various business applications.
Efficient, kostenbewust, innovatief, met hoogste slagingspercentage opleiden bij @The Academy!