Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution (CNS-420)
Startdata en plaatsen
@The Academy biedt haar producten standaard aan in de volgende regio's: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alphen aan den Rijn, Amersfoort, Antwerpen, Arnhem, Breda, Dordrecht, Ede, Eindhoven, Hilversum, Maastricht, Middelburg, Nijmegen, Roermond, Rotterdam, Tilburg, Utrecht, Veenendaal, Venlo
BeschrijvingIn this expert level training course you will be exposed to advanced networking and NetScaler concepts and configurations. Through lecture, lab exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn to look critically at environment requirements, constraints, and business drivers to create a complex Citrix networking solution. Topics to be covered in this course include multi-site and multi-tenant deployments, advanced authentication and load balancing, and automation and orchestration and advanced troubleshooting. This training will also prepare you for the Citrix Certified Expert in Networking (CCE-N) exam that was released in 2018.
- How to identify and prioritize busine…
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site NetScaler deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
- Utilize NetScaler Management and Analytics System for automation and orchestration
- Identify steps to take in advanced troubleshooting scenarios
Efficient, kostenbewust, innovatief, met hoogste slagingspercentage opleiden bij @The Academy!