Digital Transformation Collection
BeschrijvingOverviewUtilizing digital technology to drive productivity, increase efficiency, and spur innovation is a critical business imperative for corporations around the world. Increasingly, key business challenges demand staff with a convergence of technical and business acumen. Trends include shorter product development cycles, “product-as-a-service” business model adoption, focus on customer success, big data and analytics as competitive differentiators, and deep collaboration via mission-based teams. This means that every level of talent in the organization has to be digital-ready; not just the individuals in the IT function.
Global Knowledge’s Digital Transformation Collection, comprising more…
Global Knowledge’s Digital Transformation Collection, comprising more than 400 learninig items across more than 20 key topic areas and is designed to help your staff to meet the digital transformation opportunity. it will enable them to:
- understand where technology provides the most value to the organization and how to leverage it
- become more knowledgeable at a basic level about engineering, analytics, systems, design thinking, Agile, and user experience
- identify the potential of technological innovations and determine the revenue-generating possibilities of pursuing them
- be ready to spot opportunities for re-framing or extending traditional business models to include a stronger digital dimension
Understand the range of ways that digital technologies can be leveraged internally to:
- Enhance communication and collaboration
- Increase innovation and streamline operations
- Improve the performance of individuals and teams
This Collection of 400 on demand Learning items will be availble for 365 days of access.