5-Day Online Service Design Thinking Global Bootcamp
Startdata en plaatsen
The 5-Day Online Global DesignThinkers Bootcamp provides a unique opportunity to learn from internationally recognized and highly experienced Service Design & Design Thinking practitioners from the Business, Design and Academic world. It also provides a combination of Master Classes, in-depth knowledge of Service Design & Design Thinking Tools as well as a deep-dive in the DT Methodology without forgetting the human-centered collaboration. The main goal of the Online DT Bootcamp is to guide you through our ‘learning-by-doing’ method by giving you key insights in how to apply Service Design Thinking. Aside from this, we will carefully go through the full Double Diamond in order for you to ada…
The 5-Day Online Global DesignThinkers Bootcamp provides a unique opportunity to learn from internationally recognized and highly experienced Service Design & Design Thinking practitioners from the Business, Design and Academic world. It also provides a combination of Master Classes, in-depth knowledge of Service Design & Design Thinking Tools as well as a deep-dive in the DT Methodology without forgetting the human-centered collaboration. The main goal of the Online DT Bootcamp is to guide you through our ‘learning-by-doing’ method by giving you key insights in how to apply Service Design Thinking. Aside from this, we will carefully go through the full Double Diamond in order for you to adapt your mindset while at the same time expand your capability skill set to facilitate and implement this new way of working.
The following principles will be taught throughout the five days in accordance with our hands-on approach: Service Design Thinking processes including the methodology and corresponding tools. In addition, the Online Global DT Bootcamp includes Personal Coaching and four in-depth Masterclasses from field practitioners, thought leaders representing with a speciality in research, design, methodology and business.
With a combination of live, Virtual classroom sessions and group assignments you will gain practical knowledge and experience to apply Design Thinking in your daily work. You will work in subteams in small, dynamic groups with a Facilitator in our Virtual Studio. Moreover, participants will actively work virtually in co-creation by collaborating together with people from different professional and cultural backgrounds. More importantly, you will become a part of a global Design Thinking community where you can continue to exchange ideas and share key insights.
A week after the Online DT Bootcamp, you will reconnect with your facilitators. This follow-up call, will provide you with the opportunity to reflect on your experiences with implementing DT in your daily work. In small groups, together with your fellow alumni you can share your struggles and/or insights and once again learn from each other.
After successful completion of the 5-Day Online Global DT Bootcamp, participants are awarded with a DesignThinkers Academy Certificate and you can celebrate your achievement of becoming a true Service Design Thinker. You will also gain access, as an Alumni to our online Learn & Develop Library to continue your learning journey. All tools and materials will be digitally available after the course for personal use free of charge.
We strongly believe in ‘learning-by-doing’ which is reflected in the online high energy and hands-on approach throughout the DT Bootcamp. You will work in small teams on a local challenge from one of the following Challenge Owners (Rainforest Alliance, Amnesty International or the Amsterdam Municipality) while at the same time learn to work with Service Design and Design Thinking tools. Moreover, a focus of this program will be on exploring the questions: How to apply and facilitate this new way of working in your organization and how to convince your sponsors and team members.
Together with our internationally recognized coaches, facilitators and experts, you will find answers to the following: How to successfully apply Design Thinking in a complex business environment? How can you build empathy in an organization, use customer feedback, rate insights and translate them into achievable
opportunities? What is the value of Service Design Thinking and how can it be implemented to your personal and/or organizational advantage? What are the fundamental principles of innovation and Service Design Thinking? How can you successfully implement innovation techniques?
In all creative processes a number of possible ideas are created (‘divergent thinking’) before refining and narrowing down to the best idea (‘convergent thinking’), which can be represented by a diamond shape. The Double Diamond indicates that this happens twice – once to confirm the problem definition and once to create the solution.
In order to discover which ideas are best, the creative process is iterative. This means that ideas are developed, tested and refined a number of times, with weak ideas dropped in the process.
- Learn to implement and apply Service Design Thinking in your daily work;
- Live & personal guidance from our internationally recognized and experienced Service
- Design & Design Thinking practitioners from the business, design and academic world;
- Expand your capability skill set in order to innovate towards new Value Propositions;
- Learn to empathize with your end-users and improve your proposition and strategy;
- Enhance your creative problem solving skills and innovation mindset while boosting co-creation;
- Implement Service Innovation Projects in your organization;
- Lead and facilitate small project teams to develop new value for your entire service offering.
- Executives with ambitions of taking the next steps towards guiding and applying Service Design Thinking in their daily work;
- Executives with a strong desire to strengthen their ability to lead innovation and enhance the organization’s innovation capability;
- Managers or Team leaders seeking to develop and integrate cutting-edge creative practices into their business processes and corporate culture;
- Executives seeking to learn new problem-solving approaches to innovation;
- Senior government policy makers who want to gain key insights in the implementation of Design Thinking;
- Professionals from any sector interested in efficiently combining online and offline working.